Last modified: 9/07/2022
1. Information We Collect
Where We Collect It From. We may collect personal information about you, meaning information that can uniquely identify you, from various sources, such as:
- Directly from you when you use the Services, such as when you register for an account, access certain features or content, or order products; and
- Our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, business partners, and other third parties.
What We Collect. The personal information we collect about you may include, without limitation:
- Contact information, such as name, postal address, email address, and phone number;
- Login information, such as username and password; and
- Payment and financial details, such as payment card number, expiration date, authentication code, billing address, and bank account number.
Automatic Collection. When you use the Services, we may also collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor's computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor's browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag, or clear GIF, is used to transmit information about actions of the user opening the page or email containing the beacon back to a web server. We may also use third-party analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) that collect information about use of the Services and user traffic. The information we collect by automated means may include, without limitation:
- Information about the devices you use to access the Services (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
- Dates, times, and duration of use of the Services (including whether you are a repeat or first time visitor); and
- Information on actions taken when using the Services (such as page views, website navigation patterns and items added to cart but not ultimately purchased).
Statistical Information. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information. It helps us to improve and personalize our Services, including by enabling us to identify and authenticate users.
2. How We Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals.
3. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.
4. How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use information we obtain about you to:
- Process orders you place and complete other transactions you have requested using the Services, and provide you with products and services you request;
- Send you information or materials you request;
- Maintain a record of your purchases and other transactions using the Services;
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and promotions;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies;
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding use of the Services and transactions conducted using the Services;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- Enforce our Terms of Sale and other agreements; and
- Comply with relevant legal requirements and industry standards.
Other Uses. We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
5. Disclosure of Information
Who We Disclose To. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual user, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information about you:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Sale and other agreements;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Stakecut, users of the Services, or others;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these promotions; and
- With your consent.
6. Data Security
7. Your Choices.
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of the Services.
- Promotional Communications
If you do not want us to use your contact information to promote our products or services, you can opt out by logging into your account and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile. If you have received a promotional email from us, you can also opt out of receiving future promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in such email.
- Web Analytics
You may opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our website by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- Third-Party Advertising
If you do not want your personal information shared with third parties for their own promotional purposes, you can opt out by:
- If you are a Stakecut client, logging into your account and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile.
- If you are a Stakecut customer, by opting out through your "frequent customer" account. If you do not have a "frequent customer" account, you can opt out by viewing your specific order number through the Site. Your opt-out will not apply to personal information already shared with third parties prior to the date you opt out.
- Third-Party Tracking
Although we do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising or other targeted content, a number of these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.